Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Why Is It So Hard To...


Timing. I feel like I am always rushing things. Wanting things that I need to wait for because it just isn’t time yet. Maybe I’m not ready. Maybe I need to learn something before that happens. Maybe I just need to be patient. My Maker has a time and a place for everything I just need to trust him.


Trust. Trust is something you earn it doesn’t not come easily. You have to believe in that person, that they will protect, guide, and not harm you. My Creator will never hurt me. He will always protect, and always believe in me. I just have to do the same for him. Trust Him.
Pain, is a hard thing. It hurts. Pain is a part of every day. It is something we all go through. It is hard but it makes you grow in to the person you are today. I know I wouldn’t be the same person if I didn’t go through the things I have. Endure the pain it is there for a purpose. To teach you.


Learning. I learn something new every day. Not necessarily in school. More like life lessons, such as living according to Gods ways. Living how He lived. Living to be different. Making a difference. Not living on the fence but living for Him.


In the end it all ends up coming back to Him and trusting him, spending time with him for him to teach, heal, guide, protect, love, and grow you and me into who we are. I think we lack, time we need to spend with Him, I know I do.

No comments: